Ah Fall, bird migration, Autumn colors, crisp cool air, State and County Fairs, and rodeos. I’ve had a couple of weekends at home it’s definitely time to get out. Birds are always on my mind so we’ll see what I see while adventuring.
This is a tentative list of options/plans for Aug-Oct
- Fri Aug 26 & Sat Aug 27: ImPRA rodeo at county fairgrounds
- Fri: 7-10 p.m.
- Sat: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sat: 7-10 p.m.
- Sept 3-10 Eastern Idaho State Fair
- Sat Sept 3: 8:00 a.m. stock dog trials
- Wed Sept 7:
- Barrel Racing – Free Main Grandstand 8:00
- Horse Pulling – Free Main Grandstand 1:00
- Clydsedale, Belgian draft show –
- Sept 9-10 College Rodeo: Cedar City UT or go visit family in Spanish Fork?
- Sept 16-17 College Rodeo: Pocatello
- Sept 23-24 College Rodeo: Logan UT combine with family visit
- Sept 30/1 College Rodeo: Price UT or go to Yellowstone…?
- Oct 5-7: ILA
- Idaho Library Association Conference
- Oct 8 & 9 stay home and do nothing
- Oct 15 Sat, go to Jackson for art, with John & Bill
Lots of plans and options but we’ll see what actually happens…